Sales and Marketing Assistant
Anima People London, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
- 1-10 employees
Anima People is a fast growing start-up local to Sweden and the UK yet with a high degree of freedom to drive the business according to local needs.
Anima People has an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture who see their employees as their greatest asset and put strong emphasis on letting those who work here develop within the areas they have passion for and build on their personal strengths.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
An exciting and evolving start of your career where you will kick-start your professional development. The expectations and tempo is high, but in return, you will receive the right challenges, mentoring and development you need to grow
The opportunity to work within marketing and sales to discover what you have passion for going forward
The foundation for understanding the dynamics of working within an international company, but with extra focus on the EU market
WHAT DOES THE WORK INVOLVE
As this is a start-up you will have the opportunity to be involve in a broad range of activities such as co-ordinating speaking engagements, looking for opportunities for business development, managing the CRM system, as well as branding.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An ambitious, energetic and goal oriented person who enjoys challenging status quo to discover new ways of problem solving
- Someone who has a strong drive to make a difference through applying a strategic mindset and analytical skills into project management
- A pro-active self-starter with strong motivation to deliver outstanding results who takes ownership, has a “can-do” attitude, sees possibilities in problems and commits to both strategic as well as operational matters
- Someone who can work independently, is flexible to sudden changes and has the ability to create structure and processes where and when it is needed
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally through different constellations in different countries simultaneously
- Someone who has great inter-personal skills – can navigate and build relationships both internally within the organization as well as externally
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) who is comfortable carrying out presentations with confidence
- Someone who is fluent in English, oral and written (English is the official corporate language)
We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.