Want to join the A-Team? Anima People is a start-up with big dreams of changing the world and reducing counterproductive behaviour in the workplace in the prevention of crime and raising awareness through a robust awareness strategy. You will be a team working with great communication skills and willing to go the extra mile to bring success.
- Managing organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
This role is based in London but there is some flexibility for remote working