Here are a 6 top tips of things to keep in mind when planning your campaigns:
1. Keep it simple – simplify language and don’t use jargon terms
2. Keep it relevant (that starts with the right data and understanding the vulnerabilities in your workforce environment)
3. Inspire with engaging content which hits the spot, don’t just inform
4. Involve employees with the design and implementation of campaigns and let them be your security ambassadors to help create a security culture
5. Get feedback – don’t be afraid to implement the Net Promoter Score as well as get comprehensive feedback on your campaigns and how they can be improved for next time.
6. Get metrics!!! Define those KPIs beyond compliance rates and phishing simulations and obtain critical intelligence into your human factors environment and whether your initiatives have ROI.