Anima People London, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
- 1-10 employees
About the job :
Do you have recent research skills and have an interest in psychology and cybersecurity?
Want to join the A-Team and be a mover and shaker in the world of cybersecurity and human factors?
We are leaders in behavioural solutions to real world problems and we are looking for a talented rising star in Behavioural Science to help us develop some new interventions to prevent cybercrime.
Are you ready to turn the world upside down and show people what we’ve got?
Enthusiasm and a passion for people and the security industry is a must. This is serious work, but with the right positive mental attitude, you can change the world.
Anima People is a B2B Behavioural Consultancy specialising in cybersecurity solutions addressing human factors and the measurement of human risk. We dare to tackle difficult problems using innovative and creative solutions. People are your best asset but can also pose a significant risk. Understanding human factors is the only way to build awareness, identify security promoters and those who wish to do harm.
Duties and responsibilities
The Research Assistant’s role will be to conduct research, do both quantitative and qualitative data analysis, visual representations of results and write reports to reflect the results.
What will you gain?
At the forefront of cybersecurity and behavioural science intervention experience working with people who are passionate about people and security.
Skills and experience
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods and analysis
- Successful completion of qualitative research and/or quantitative research projects or dissertation in a relevant field
- Strong experience presenting findings in a clear, engaging manner (e.g. visual charts, infographics)
- Postgraduate – Phd or MSc student preferred in Psychology
- An interest in cybersecurity
- Experience with qualitative data analysis software would be beneficial (e.g. NVivo) as well as quantitative (R)
Work will be conducted remotely with some presence required in Camden, London.